Students who are enrolled in the program may look forward to the complete performing arts experience, including some of the following:
- Group trips to see professional/Broadway musicals
- Master classes and workshops
- Auditions and auditions techniques
- How to create a theatre resume & write a biography
- Rehearsal time with professional choreographers
- Stagecraft: makeup, lighting, sound, set design & theatre terminology
- Professional venue stage performance opportunity with professional lighting and sound technicians.
BKC School of Performing Arts is constantly updating and expanding its curriculum in an effort to bring our students the most complete performing arts program available.
1-2 hours of classes per week. Students audition and can participate in musicals as part of ensemble and end of year showcase. Invitation to master classes and workshops.
Students taking min 3+ hours per week in Dance, Acting & Voice. Should include tap, jazz, acting at a minimum. Students are eligible to audition for a leading role in our musical and participate in all productions/performances. Invitation to attend special master classes and workshops. *May be eligible for part time team (1 competition experience per year) when enrolled in this program- by invitation
An extension of the Young professionals program but also will attend 2-3 competitions per year in addition to musical and studio performances.
Requirements: Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Acro, lyrical & Acting. By Invitation and Audition
Will be in only musical theatre production numbers requirements Jazz, Tap, Acting, Voice. *Only those taking private voice within our company can compete with these vocals